Stars Align is a Pale Ale that pours a light, golden yellow color, super hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus. The taste is dry, hoppy, and refreshing. Lemon and lime citrus, pineapple, and stone fruit. But the pale wheat and CaraFoam create a really unique malt flavor that we don’t often see in this style. Light bodied, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity