Stars Align is a Pale Ale that pours a light, golden yellow color, super hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus. The taste is dry, hoppy, and refreshing. Lemon and lime citrus, pineapple, and stone fruit. But the pale wheat and CaraFoam create a really unique malt flavor that we don’t often see in this style. Light bodied, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 25 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity