Starfish pours a super hazy, golden yellow color with a creamy, off-white head. Aroma is more malt focused, with the wheat and oat very noticeable. But also some citrus and tropical fruit hops. The taste is actually really unique for a hazy, NE-style IPA. Very juicy for sure, with tropical fruit and citrus. But there's a slight sour or tart flavor in the fruit that makes it different. Also some rye flavors that show up in the form of a white pepper bite that is mild but still there. Mouthfeel seems to be both creamy and astringent, with low carbonation and just a bit of honey sweetness. Very light bitterness but the finish lingers with that same juicy, tartness that is dry and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity