Starfish pours a super hazy, golden yellow color with a creamy, off-white head. Aroma is more malt focused, with the wheat and oat very noticeable. But also some citrus and tropical fruit hops. The taste is actually really unique for a hazy, NE-style IPA. Very juicy for sure, with tropical fruit and citrus. But there's a slight sour or tart flavor in the fruit that makes it different. Also some rye flavors that show up in the form of a white pepper bite that is mild but still there. Mouthfeel seems to be both creamy and astringent, with low carbonation and just a bit of honey sweetness. Very light bitterness but the finish lingers with that same juicy, tartness that is dry and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity