Pours a soft yellow gold color, mostly clear but with a noticeable glow. Thick, creamy white head with good retention. Aroma of fresh citrus and mild tropical fruit. On the taste, we get a refreshing, light body with lots of hop flavors. Citrus and pine dominate. Light pale malt backbone has a slightly sweet, bready flavor. Mouthfeel is dry and powdery with smooth carbonation. And very light bitterness culminating in a clean and crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil