Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect
The Federation of Beer teams with different breweries to produce Star Trek-themed beer. The Genesis Effect, much like the fiery wave of matter re-organization that envelopes planets, is red in color with an off-white head. It bills itself as a Red Session IPA, but at 5.4% this is probably a Session IPA on Vulcan, but here on Earth it is more of a Red Ale. The taste is malty and earthy with a reserved hop profile. It has a lot of flavor on the initial sip, but an abbreviated aftertaste which lends credence to the Session label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity