St. Sebastiaan Grand Réserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 54 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity