St. Sebastiaan Grand Reserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity