St. Sebastiaan Grand Reserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity