St. Sebastiaan Grand Reserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity