St. Sebastiaan Grand Réserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity