St. Sebastiaan Grand Reserve
St. Sebastiaan comes in a unique bottle that creates high expectations. But functionally, it serves to keep the light out of the bottle and makes the apricot fruit smell present itself a little more on the pour. It is more amber than most Belgians with a fair amount of head. The flavor is fruity and smooth and stacks up pretty well against the better known beers of its ilk. This has a classic Belgian Trappist taste and is worth a try if you are a fan of the Belgians.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 40 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity