St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 48 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity