St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 27 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity