St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 18 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity