St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 23 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity