St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Christmas may be over, but the St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is a beer that you can still enjoy all winter long. It's a classic Belgian Tripel with a dark, brownish red color and a foamy tan head. The head has tiny, perfectly symmetrical bubbles that stick to the glass. Aroma is sweet banana and Belgian yeast. On the taste, we get plenty of fruit, yeast, and more of the banana from the aroma. Just a bit of winter spice, but it's subtle. Highly carbonated with a medium body. This is super easy to drink - you wouldn't believe it is 10%. Perfect for a January winter day!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity