Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 36 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for S1nist0r Black Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Frogger GLC. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil