Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil