Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity