Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 15 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Christmas Special. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity