Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Melvin IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity