Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity