Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity