Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other commented on beer AW-JEFF IT!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity