Sriracha Hot Stout
This beer has an intimidating red bottle and the intimidating reputation of Sriracha hot sauce. It pours a typical black stout color with very little carbonation. This has a dark malt smell with some brown sugar and molasses notes. The chilis are also very apparent on the aroma. The taste is pleasant at first, toasted malts and coffee, then the heat takes over, but not as overwhelming as initially feared. However, the heat is cumulative and burns the back of the throat more with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 30 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Plum Riot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity