On the pour, Squatters IPA is a reddish amber color without a lot of head. It has an average amount of hopiness for an IPA, 6/10 on our scale. The aftertaste lingers for quite a while with just a little bit of copper spiciness. We haven't had many (any?) beers from Utah, but this is worthy of staking a claim.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity