On the pour, Squatters IPA is a reddish amber color without a lot of head. It has an average amount of hopiness for an IPA, 6/10 on our scale. The aftertaste lingers for quite a while with just a little bit of copper spiciness. We haven't had many (any?) beers from Utah, but this is worthy of staking a claim.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 4 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 58 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity