On the pour, Squatters IPA is a reddish amber color without a lot of head. It has an average amount of hopiness for an IPA, 6/10 on our scale. The aftertaste lingers for quite a while with just a little bit of copper spiciness. We haven't had many (any?) beers from Utah, but this is worthy of staking a claim.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity