On the pour, Squatters IPA is a reddish amber color without a lot of head. It has an average amount of hopiness for an IPA, 6/10 on our scale. The aftertaste lingers for quite a while with just a little bit of copper spiciness. We haven't had many (any?) beers from Utah, but this is worthy of staking a claim.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 14 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity