In the glass, Squall IPA is a light orange color, slightly cloudy, with thick white head. It has a simple hop aroma with some aspect that reminds you of the ocean air. The flavor starts with a bready malt backbone and then builds layers of tropical and citrus hops on top of it. There is very little bitterness and a creamy texture and leads this to be incredibly drinkable beer. The 9% ABV defies belief. Dogfish Head should put this one in six packs so we can enjoy it more readily.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity