In the glass, Squall IPA is a light orange color, slightly cloudy, with thick white head. It has a simple hop aroma with some aspect that reminds you of the ocean air. The flavor starts with a bready malt backbone and then builds layers of tropical and citrus hops on top of it. There is very little bitterness and a creamy texture and leads this to be incredibly drinkable beer. The 9% ABV defies belief. Dogfish Head should put this one in six packs so we can enjoy it more readily.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 10 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity