In the glass, Squall IPA is a light orange color, slightly cloudy, with thick white head. It has a simple hop aroma with some aspect that reminds you of the ocean air. The flavor starts with a bready malt backbone and then builds layers of tropical and citrus hops on top of it. There is very little bitterness and a creamy texture and leads this to be incredibly drinkable beer. The 9% ABV defies belief. Dogfish Head should put this one in six packs so we can enjoy it more readily.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity