Springboard Ale is light in color and pours a very frothy head. It has some distinct berry flavors, but also resembles a wheat beer. As you might expect, it is fairly dry, very crisp, and not at all malty. Overall this is pretty satisfying for such a light beer, and was much better than we anticipated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity