Springboard Ale is light in color and pours a very frothy head. It has some distinct berry flavors, but also resembles a wheat beer. As you might expect, it is fairly dry, very crisp, and not at all malty. Overall this is pretty satisfying for such a light beer, and was much better than we anticipated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 15 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 24 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 54 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity