Springboard Ale is light in color and pours a very frothy head. It has some distinct berry flavors, but also resembles a wheat beer. As you might expect, it is fairly dry, very crisp, and not at all malty. Overall this is pretty satisfying for such a light beer, and was much better than we anticipated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity