Springboard Ale is light in color and pours a very frothy head. It has some distinct berry flavors, but also resembles a wheat beer. As you might expect, it is fairly dry, very crisp, and not at all malty. Overall this is pretty satisfying for such a light beer, and was much better than we anticipated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity