Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 45 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Scattered Glow. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity