Spotted Cow pours a pale yellow color with two fingers of foamy, white head that doesn't dissipate much at all. The smell is reminiscent of a field of wheat with sweet hints of buttered pastry bread. This is a pale farmhouse ale that isn't funky at all. The flavor mixes sweet bready malts with a slight apple sauce fruitiness. It has a creamy mouthfeel and the carbonation gives it a refreshing quality. This one is hard to get outside of Wisconsin, but definitely worth a try if you happen across it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 43 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity