Spock It pours a very hazy, soft yellowish orange color. Seems "bright" even though it's so cloudy. Off-white creamy head with an aroma that is juicy, hoppy, and bursting with citrus and tropical fruit notes. This continues into the taste, where it's very juicy, almost like orange pineapple juice that's been fermented. Tastes incredibly fresh, as you would expect for this style. Finish is tangy and refreshing. Light bodied and extremely drinkable, great job Monkish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 48 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity