Spock It pours a very hazy, soft yellowish orange color. Seems “bright” even though it’s so cloudy. Off-white creamy head with an aroma that is juicy, hoppy, and bursting with citrus and tropical fruit notes. This continues into the taste, where it’s very juicy, almost like orange pineapple juice that’s been fermented. Tastes incredibly fresh, as you would expect for this style. Finish is tangy and refreshing. Light bodied and extremely drinkable, great job Monkish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity