Spock It pours a very hazy, soft yellowish orange color. Seems “bright” even though it’s so cloudy. Off-white creamy head with an aroma that is juicy, hoppy, and bursting with citrus and tropical fruit notes. This continues into the taste, where it’s very juicy, almost like orange pineapple juice that’s been fermented. Tastes incredibly fresh, as you would expect for this style. Finish is tangy and refreshing. Light bodied and extremely drinkable, great job Monkish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity