Spock It pours a very hazy, soft yellowish orange color. Seems "bright" even though it's so cloudy. Off-white creamy head with an aroma that is juicy, hoppy, and bursting with citrus and tropical fruit notes. This continues into the taste, where it's very juicy, almost like orange pineapple juice that's been fermented. Tastes incredibly fresh, as you would expect for this style. Finish is tangy and refreshing. Light bodied and extremely drinkable, great job Monkish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 22 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity