Speed of Sound
Color is a soft, yellow straw, very murky. The head is two fingers thick, white, and foamy. Pleasant aroma of oats and hops. Taste is smooth and flavorful, with the perfect balance between the hops and malts. Orange, lemon, and lime citrus along with papaya and guava tropical fruit balance with flaked oats for a pillowy soft mouthfeel. On the finish, the hops seem to transform into berry and stone fruit flavors. Excellent job!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity