Spectral Evidence pours pitch black with a dark tan, coca-cola-colored head. The look of this beer is traditional for imperial stouts as is the aroma, with dark roasted malts, molasses and soy sauce coming through strong. The flavor follows suit with dark malts, dark chocolate, coffee, a unique smoky quality and very little sweetness. This is not as viscous as many other beers of the same style, maintains a lighter mouthfeel and very little alcohol burn at 12%. Recommended pairing: smoky BBQ food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity