Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 43 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity