Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 14 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity