Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 10 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity