Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity