Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 21 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity