Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Marietta Ave Blend #3. 23 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lupulin River. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity