Spaten Pils is a well-known German pilsner that should be easy to find throughout the U.S. It is light in color with a decent amount of head. This beer is crisp but a little sour, and doesn't have any noteworthy flavors that we found. It might be refreshing to drink this with a hearty meal, but otherwise we'll probably stay away from it in the future.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 16 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity