Sparkle Muffin is very aromatic with a waft of citrus as soon as you open the can. Color is yellow straw, slightly hazy and turbid, with a huge white, foamy head. Taste follows the nose, with juicy hop flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. Malts are reserved, but have a soft profile of wheat and oat. Minimal bitterness with a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Light body and very sessionable with a smooth, lip-licking finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 35 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity