Sparkle Muffin is very aromatic with a waft of citrus as soon as you open the can. Color is yellow straw, slightly hazy and turbid, with a huge white, foamy head. Taste follows the nose, with juicy hop flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. Malts are reserved, but have a soft profile of wheat and oat. Minimal bitterness with a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Light body and very sessionable with a smooth, lip-licking finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity