Sparkle Muffin is very aromatic with a waft of citrus as soon as you open the can. Color is yellow straw, slightly hazy and turbid, with a huge white, foamy head. Taste follows the nose, with juicy hop flavors of orange, grapefruit, and lemon. Malts are reserved, but have a soft profile of wheat and oat. Minimal bitterness with a creamy, juicy mouthfeel. Light body and very sessionable with a smooth, lip-licking finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 9 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity