Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 45 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for For British Eyes Only. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Old Rasputin. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity