Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cashmere XPA. 5 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Pterodactyl. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity