Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity