Golden, light amber color, slightly hazy, with two fingers of white foamy head. Nice lacing and retention and a hoppy, citrusy aroma. The taste brings juicy hop flavors of melon, berry, and orange citrus. A bit of resinous pine as well. The mouthfeel is soft from the flaked oats, but it's also juicy and sticky from all the hops. This is triple dry hopped which you don't see too often. Overall a solid DIPA from Atlanta.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity