Space Ghost is a collaboration between Melvin Brewing and Ecliptic Brewing. It's a "session barleywine" that pours a moderately hazy, golden color with one finger of foamy head. Aroma is subdued but has some sweet and hoppy notes. Taste is well balanced with bold hoppiness and plenty of malt to back it up. There's an increasing sweetness but it's not boozy or alcoholic tasting. Mouthfeel is dry with a juicy, soapy texture that is really nice. Medium body and still one that we would consider a sipper. This is not your typical barleywine, and it seems like if you combined a triple IPA with an Imperial Blonde Ale, you would get something like this. Overall a really solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 32 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity