Space Ghost is a collaboration between Melvin Brewing and Ecliptic Brewing. It's a "session barleywine" that pours a moderately hazy, golden color with one finger of foamy head. Aroma is subdued but has some sweet and hoppy notes. Taste is well balanced with bold hoppiness and plenty of malt to back it up. There's an increasing sweetness but it's not boozy or alcoholic tasting. Mouthfeel is dry with a juicy, soapy texture that is really nice. Medium body and still one that we would consider a sipper. This is not your typical barleywine, and it seems like if you combined a triple IPA with an Imperial Blonde Ale, you would get something like this. Overall a really solid beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity