Color is very murky, golden yellow. Two large fingers of white, foamy head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Fantastic aroma with tropical fruit hop notes. The taste has a citrus and tropical fruit combination that is really flavorful. Lemon, tangerine, mango, pineapple, and papaya. Just a hint of sweetness. Soft, flaky malts create a delicate and smooth mouthfeel. The mouthfeel is so soft, with a creamy and airy carbonation. Light body with low bitterness. Pure Project never disappoints, and this is yet another phenomenal IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity