Sowing the Sun
Pours a mostly clear, yellow straw color and two fingers of white, foamy head. Lots of carbonation bubbles spread out throughout the beer. Pleasant, Kolsch-style aroma with some grain, yeast, and a touch of hops. The taste brings a nice balance among the fruity esters, soft, doughy malts, and citrus and floral hops. Body is fairly light, on the less-creamy side within the Kolsch world. Crisp and clean in the finish. Overall, it’s a very good beer. Thirst quenching and flavorful, exactly what we need in a Kolsch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity