Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier
Pours an extremely transparent, golden yellow color with a white, fizzy head that disappears quickly. Visible tiny carbonation bubbles rise up through the beer. Intense aroma of fruit and funk, with clear signs of barrel aging. Taste is super smooth right off the bat. There are ripe fruit flavors of green apple, grapes, and stone fruit, maybe peaches. But there's also some funky yeast flavors, and lots of barrel-aged oak notes. Slightly tart but also with a noticeable sweetness on the back-end. Complex with a variety of flavors. Mouthfeel is refreshing and crisp. This is a nice tasting Wild Ale from Athens, Georgia.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity