Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier
Pours an extremely transparent, golden yellow color with a white, fizzy head that disappears quickly. Visible tiny carbonation bubbles rise up through the beer. Intense aroma of fruit and funk, with clear signs of barrel aging. Taste is super smooth right off the bat. There are ripe fruit flavors of green apple, grapes, and stone fruit, maybe peaches. But there’s also some funky yeast flavors, and lots of barrel-aged oak notes. Slightly tart but also with a noticeable sweetness on the back-end. Complex with a variety of flavors. Mouthfeel is refreshing and crisp. This is a nice tasting Wild Ale from Athens, Georgia.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Pocket Watch. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show