Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 12 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 41 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity