Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 7 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity