Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 17 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity