Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Think Tank #17. 12 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity