Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouting Match. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity