Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 40 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity