Southern Triangle IPA
Southern Triangle is an IPA featuring three types of hops from the Southern Hemisphere: Nelson Sauvin, Moteuka, and Galaxy. It pours a bright copper color with a bold head. Compared to other IPAs, the taste is a little more piney than citrusy. Lots of tropical fruit flavors throughout, maybe some lychee, guava, or dragon fruit. Changing up the hops offers a unique tasting experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 27 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity