Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale
The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity