Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale
The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity