Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale
The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 38 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity