Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale
The first beer we've encountered brewed with pecans, Southern Pecan pours a light body with very low carbonation. Its color and aroma lead you to believe it'll live up to its brown ale claims, but the taste ends up being less full than you would expect. It has a subtle nuttiness and ever so slight maltiness but there's really not a whole lot to this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity