Source Series Apis
The Source Series Apis pours a golden straw color with lots of active carbonation bubbles. Thin head and an aroma like a sour ale, including some fruit, yeast, and funk. On the taste, we get a balance of flavors, starting with apple, white grape, and pear, plus some floral hops. There are sour notes, especially with the yeast flavors that are a bit funky, but the sourness is reserved compared to what we got in the aroma. The honey sweetens everything out, but it's not overly sweet by any means. Light bodied and the 7.8% is really hidden. A high quality ale that will not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 9 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity