Source Series Apis
The Source Series Apis pours a golden straw color with lots of active carbonation bubbles. Thin head and an aroma like a sour ale, including some fruit, yeast, and funk. On the taste, we get a balance of flavors, starting with apple, white grape, and pear, plus some floral hops. There are sour notes, especially with the yeast flavors that are a bit funky, but the sourness is reserved compared to what we got in the aroma. The honey sweetens everything out, but it's not overly sweet by any means. Light bodied and the 7.8% is really hidden. A high quality ale that will not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 25 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity