Source Series Apis
The Source Series Apis pours a golden straw color with lots of active carbonation bubbles. Thin head and an aroma like a sour ale, including some fruit, yeast, and funk. On the taste, we get a balance of flavors, starting with apple, white grape, and pear, plus some floral hops. There are sour notes, especially with the yeast flavors that are a bit funky, but the sourness is reserved compared to what we got in the aroma. The honey sweetens everything out, but it’s not overly sweet by any means. Light bodied and the 7.8% is really hidden. A high quality ale that will not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity