Source Series Apis
The Source Series Apis pours a golden straw color with lots of active carbonation bubbles. Thin head and an aroma like a sour ale, including some fruit, yeast, and funk. On the taste, we get a balance of flavors, starting with apple, white grape, and pear, plus some floral hops. There are sour notes, especially with the yeast flavors that are a bit funky, but the sourness is reserved compared to what we got in the aroma. The honey sweetens everything out, but it’s not overly sweet by any means. Light bodied and the 7.8% is really hidden. A high quality ale that will not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity