Sour Series Batch No. 7
Pours a beautiful pinkish plum brown color with a thin head that disappears immediately. Aroma is tart, with indeterminable berries. The taste is interesting - blueberry does not come through, but fermented berry is there. It's not particularly sour, and is cloyingly sweet. Carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is medium as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 47 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity