Sour Series Batch No. 7
Pours a beautiful pinkish plum brown color with a thin head that disappears immediately. Aroma is tart, with indeterminable berries. The taste is interesting - blueberry does not come through, but fermented berry is there. It's not particularly sour, and is cloyingly sweet. Carbonation is low to medium, and the mouthfeel is medium as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity