Son of Juice
Color is a golden straw that is pretty light for an IPA, with plenty of cloudy haze. Two fingers of long lasting, white, foamy head. The aroma is hoppy, with tropical fruit and berry. Similarly, the taste is hop-forward with fruit flavors like mango, pineapple, blueberry, and apple. Zero bitterness. Super juicy mouthfeel and creamy carbonation. Definitely some soft oats that smooth out the texture, and the grains have a slight sweetness. Light body but nice flavor – this is an easy drinking and enjoyable hazy IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity