Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 43 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity