Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 33 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity