Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Actuator. 30 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Black Noise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity