Solis Occasus is a beer that is brewed differently with each batch but maintains the same spirit: each is a light-colored, hop-forward, dry IPA at 7.5%. But other than those similarities, the recipe and ingredients change with each batch. The two that we tried were true to form: they looked very similar in appearance, both had a crisp hop taste, but both were distinctly different in flavor to the point where the two were easily distinguishable in a blind taste test. Both were solid IPAs leaving us looking forward to the next batch.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity