Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA
Soaring Dragon pours a golden orange color with three fingers of powder white head. The aroma is fresh and floral like a flower garden in spring. The initial sip features bready almost-rye malts. These quickly transition to incorporate a grassy white tea flavor that complements the malts well. In the final flavor stage, spiced tea blends with spicier hops and a little bit of a cayenne pepper kick. The aftertaste is a long decrescendo back to the more reserved flavors of the initial sip. This journey east is not your typical hop trip, but definitely worth a visit. It might be your cup of tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity