Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA
Soaring Dragon pours a golden orange color with three fingers of powder white head. The aroma is fresh and floral like a flower garden in spring. The initial sip features bready almost-rye malts. These quickly transition to incorporate a grassy white tea flavor that complements the malts well. In the final flavor stage, spiced tea blends with spicier hops and a little bit of a cayenne pepper kick. The aftertaste is a long decrescendo back to the more reserved flavors of the initial sip. This journey east is not your typical hop trip, but definitely worth a visit. It might be your cup of tea.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity