Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
Overall a solid vanilla porter. It pours dark, with minimal tan head. It's toasty, with some sweetness and vanilla up front and a nice balanced bitter on the finish. Definitely aroma of vanilla, some malt and maybe a little coffee, this beer is well balanced, creamy and pretty enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 15 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity