Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
Overall a solid vanilla porter. It pours dark, with minimal tan head. It's toasty, with some sweetness and vanilla up front and a nice balanced bitter on the finish. Definitely aroma of vanilla, some malt and maybe a little coffee, this beer is well balanced, creamy and pretty enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity