Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
Overall a solid vanilla porter. It pours dark, with minimal tan head. It's toasty, with some sweetness and vanilla up front and a nice balanced bitter on the finish. Definitely aroma of vanilla, some malt and maybe a little coffee, this beer is well balanced, creamy and pretty enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 22 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity