Snowdrift Vanilla Porter
Overall a solid vanilla porter. It pours dark, with minimal tan head. It's toasty, with some sweetness and vanilla up front and a nice balanced bitter on the finish. Definitely aroma of vanilla, some malt and maybe a little coffee, this beer is well balanced, creamy and pretty enjoyable to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity