Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale
We recently got to try Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale on tap at the brewery. It pours a classic pumpkin ale color, golden orange and slightly hazy with an off-white head. There is a fair amount of pumpkin on the aroma with some grassy malt. The flavor consists of a robust bready maltiness with earthy hops. The pumpkin is also very noticeable with a ample portion of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove in the aftertaste. It's on the less sweet side compared to other pumpkin ales, and if there's such a thing as an East Coast style pumpkin ale, this might be it. This beer delivers a ton of flavor and is definitely one to seek out if you are looking for a classic pumpkin ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity