Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale
We recently got to try Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale on tap at the brewery. It pours a classic pumpkin ale color, golden orange and slightly hazy with an off-white head. There is a fair amount of pumpkin on the aroma with some grassy malt. The flavor consists of a robust bready maltiness with earthy hops. The pumpkin is also very noticeable with a ample portion of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove in the aftertaste. It's on the less sweet side compared to other pumpkin ales, and if there's such a thing as an East Coast style pumpkin ale, this might be it. This beer delivers a ton of flavor and is definitely one to seek out if you are looking for a classic pumpkin ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity