Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale
We recently got to try Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale on tap at the brewery. It pours a classic pumpkin ale color, golden orange and slightly hazy with an off-white head. There is a fair amount of pumpkin on the aroma with some grassy malt. The flavor consists of a robust bready maltiness with earthy hops. The pumpkin is also very noticeable with a ample portion of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove in the aftertaste. It's on the less sweet side compared to other pumpkin ales, and if there's such a thing as an East Coast style pumpkin ale, this might be it. This beer delivers a ton of flavor and is definitely one to seek out if you are looking for a classic pumpkin ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 32 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity