Smoked & Oaked Belgian-Style Ale
The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 31 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity