Smoked & Oaked Belgian-Style Ale
The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity