Smoked & Oaked Belgian-Style Ale
The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity