Smoked & Oaked Belgian-Style Ale
The Smoked & Oaked we tried was aged over a year in the bottle. The aroma is phenomenal, and the color is visually appealing. It is a dark red-copper color with very little head or carbonation and a thick consistency. The aroma consists of raisins, currants and dates. There is also some cherry and molasses flavors with some earthy, peaty scotch characteristics. This is a dark and sweet beer, but be warned there is a bit of alcohol burn.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 26 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity