Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a pale golden color, hazy but not opaque. It's medium head disappears after a minute. It has a citrus aroma with a noticeable mosaic floral hops. The flavors consist of crisp barley maltiness initially, with some lemon fruit and a tangy quality. This transitions into fresh pine hops and mild bitterness that that progressively lessens until you are left with a touch of sweetness on the aftertaste. This is very well balanced and enjoyable, another quality DIPA from Revision.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil