Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a pale golden color, hazy but not opaque. It's medium head disappears after a minute. It has a citrus aroma with a noticeable mosaic floral hops. The flavors consist of crisp barley maltiness initially, with some lemon fruit and a tangy quality. This transitions into fresh pine hops and mild bitterness that that progressively lessens until you are left with a touch of sweetness on the aftertaste. This is very well balanced and enjoyable, another quality DIPA from Revision.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alhambra Reserva 1925. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity