Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a pale golden color, hazy but not opaque. It's medium head disappears after a minute. It has a citrus aroma with a noticeable mosaic floral hops. The flavors consist of crisp barley maltiness initially, with some lemon fruit and a tangy quality. This transitions into fresh pine hops and mild bitterness that that progressively lessens until you are left with a touch of sweetness on the aftertaste. This is very well balanced and enjoyable, another quality DIPA from Revision.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 37 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity