Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a pale golden color, hazy but not opaque. It's medium head disappears after a minute. It has a citrus aroma with a noticeable mosaic floral hops. The flavors consist of crisp barley maltiness initially, with some lemon fruit and a tangy quality. This transitions into fresh pine hops and mild bitterness that that progressively lessens until you are left with a touch of sweetness on the aftertaste. This is very well balanced and enjoyable, another quality DIPA from Revision.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 9 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 54 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity