Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors is a pale golden color, hazy but not opaque. It's medium head disappears after a minute. It has a citrus aroma with a noticeable mosaic floral hops. The flavors consist of crisp barley maltiness initially, with some lemon fruit and a tangy quality. This transitions into fresh pine hops and mild bitterness that that progressively lessens until you are left with a touch of sweetness on the aftertaste. This is very well balanced and enjoyable, another quality DIPA from Revision.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 59 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity