Smog City Coffee Porter
This coffee porter is pitch black with a quickly thinning head without much lacing. Both the aroma and the taste are a little smoky, with a strong roasted malt flavor. The texture seems thin and watery and reminded us a lot of cold-press coffee. Mouthfeel is a little acidic. There's some bitter, roasted malt flavors on the finish as well. Overall we feel that this beer is enjoyable as long as you like coffee, especially iced or cold-press coffee.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 57 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity