Smog City Coffee Porter
This coffee porter is pitch black with a quickly thinning head without much lacing. Both the aroma and the taste are a little smoky, with a strong roasted malt flavor. The texture seems thin and watery and reminded us a lot of cold-press coffee. Mouthfeel is a little acidic. There's some bitter, roasted malt flavors on the finish as well. Overall we feel that this beer is enjoyable as long as you like coffee, especially iced or cold-press coffee.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 58 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity