Smog City Coffee Porter
This coffee porter is pitch black with a quickly thinning head without much lacing. Both the aroma and the taste are a little smoky, with a strong roasted malt flavor. The texture seems thin and watery and reminded us a lot of cold-press coffee. Mouthfeel is a little acidic. There's some bitter, roasted malt flavors on the finish as well. Overall we feel that this beer is enjoyable as long as you like coffee, especially iced or cold-press coffee.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 52 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity