Smithwick's Red Ale
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Slainte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 54 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity