Smithwick's Red Ale
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Sláinte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Lush IPA. 27 minutes ago
- lposada listened to All About the Stout. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA