Smithwick's Red Ale
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Smithwick's is a classic pub ale that has been made in Ireland since 1710. It pours a dark red color with one finger of light tan, frothy head. It has a sweet, roasted malt aroma. The taste has the same sweet malt with caramel and a little burnt, toffee flavor. Light hops with very little bitterness. The 4.5% is super easy to drink, with a light body and creamy smoothness. We plan to drink quite a few of these on a day like today. Slainte!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity