Happy St. Patrick's Day! Smithwick's is a classic Irish pub beer. It pours a dark red color with a lot of light tan, foamy head. It has a sweet, toasted malt aroma. The taste is sweet malts with caramel and a little burnt toasted smokiness. This is light bodied and creamy smooth which means you can enjoy this one all day. We plan to!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity