Happy St. Patrick's Day! Smithwick's is a classic Irish pub beer. It pours a dark red color with a lot of light tan, foamy head. It has a sweet, toasted malt aroma. The taste is sweet malts with caramel and a little burnt toasted smokiness. This is light bodied and creamy smooth which means you can enjoy this one all day. We plan to!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 20 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity