Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose
Slide Rule pours a deep chestnut brown with a thin, white head that recedes to a halo right away. The aroma is dominated by raspberries and chocolate. Taste is completely unique, starting with tart raspberry that fades into a tart, biting, salty chocolate. Raspberry is the star here, and with the light mouthfeel, the chocolate takes backburner. It's an intriguing and strange take on the gose style, and certainly not a combination we've ever had before.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity