Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose
Slide Rule pours a deep chestnut brown with a thin, white head that recedes to a halo right away. The aroma is dominated by raspberries and chocolate. Taste is completely unique, starting with tart raspberry that fades into a tart, biting, salty chocolate. Raspberry is the star here, and with the light mouthfeel, the chocolate takes backburner. It's an intriguing and strange take on the gose style, and certainly not a combination we've ever had before.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for St. Peter's Cream Stout. 16 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity