Size 7 IPA
Size 7 pours a deep golden amber color, incredibly clear, with plenty of tiny bubbles and a thick, foamy, white head. Citrus and tropical fruits are prevalent on the nose. This beer is hoppy and bitter enough to fit in with West Coast IPAs, but there is also a big malt profile that adds plenty of sweetness as well. Primary flavors include grapefruit and mango to a lesser extent, with resinous pine on the finish. The mouthfeel is sticky and full, with a consistency that coats the mouth and delivers a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity