Size 7 IPA
Size 7 pours a deep golden amber color, incredibly clear, with plenty of tiny bubbles and a thick, foamy, white head. Citrus and tropical fruits are prevalent on the nose. This beer is hoppy and bitter enough to fit in with West Coast IPAs, but there is also a big malt profile that adds plenty of sweetness as well. Primary flavors include grapefruit and mango to a lesser extent, with resinous pine on the finish. The mouthfeel is sticky and full, with a consistency that coats the mouth and delivers a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 54 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity