Size 7 IPA
Size 7 pours a deep golden amber color, incredibly clear, with plenty of tiny bubbles and a thick, foamy, white head. Citrus and tropical fruits are prevalent on the nose. This beer is hoppy and bitter enough to fit in with West Coast IPAs, but there is also a big malt profile that adds plenty of sweetness as well. Primary flavors include grapefruit and mango to a lesser extent, with resinous pine on the finish. The mouthfeel is sticky and full, with a consistency that coats the mouth and delivers a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity