Size 7 IPA
Size 7 pours a deep golden amber color, incredibly clear, with plenty of tiny bubbles and a thick, foamy, white head. Citrus and tropical fruits are prevalent on the nose. This beer is hoppy and bitter enough to fit in with West Coast IPAs, but there is also a big malt profile that adds plenty of sweetness as well. Primary flavors include grapefruit and mango to a lesser extent, with resinous pine on the finish. The mouthfeel is sticky and full, with a consistency that coats the mouth and delivers a ton of flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity