Sip of Sunshine
Happy Birthday, Lance @BOTD_lb (our Los Angeles area rep). His favorite beer, Sip of Sunshine, is one of the bucket list beers that is difficult to obtain but worth all of the effort once you are successful. Color is golden orange with a slight haze and a thick, foamy white head. Aroma is hoppy and bright, with some tropical fruit like guava and mango. Juicy and hoppy with the same tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. Taste is fruit forward but still well balanced with a palatable malt profile that balances well with the tropical fruit hop flavors. Mouthfeel is superb, perfectly carbonated with absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful flavor from start to finish, this goes down super easy, but you really don't want to see your glass getting any lower!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity