Sip of Sunshine
Happy Birthday, Lance @BOTD_lb (our Los Angeles area rep). His favorite beer, Sip of Sunshine, is one of the bucket list beers that is difficult to obtain but worth all of the effort once you are successful. Color is golden orange with a slight haze and a thick, foamy white head. Aroma is hoppy and bright, with some tropical fruit like guava and mango. Juicy and hoppy with the same tropical fruit flavors from the aroma. Taste is fruit forward but still well balanced with a palatable malt profile that balances well with the tropical fruit hop flavors. Mouthfeel is superb, perfectly carbonated with absolutely no bitterness. Wonderful flavor from start to finish, this goes down super easy, but you really don’t want to see your glass getting any lower!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity