Simtra Triple IPA
Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 55 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity