Simtra Triple IPA
Amber, butterscotch color with a strong hop aroma. Taste is a a perfect balance of caramel, citra hops, and sweetness. This triple IPA from Knee Deep Brewing comes in at 131 IBU and a whopping 11.25% abv. But it's not bitter at all, and it's one of the best tasting 10%+ beers out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 34 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity