Simcoe Wet Hop Pale Ale
El Segundo Simcoe Pale Ale pours a clear, very golden color. Frothy white head with nice lacing. Aroma of fresh hops that is a little dank. Taste is hoppy, of course, but also slightly maltier than we were expecting with bread and biscuit notes. Hops are piney and tropical, maybe some passion fruit. Fantastic body and excellent mouthfeel. There's a resinous and oily mouthcoating that lingers in a very pleasant way. Finish is clean and refreshing with a subtle reminder of the fresh hop season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 29 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity