Simcoe Wet Hop Pale Ale
El Segundo Simcoe Pale Ale pours a clear, very golden color. Frothy white head with nice lacing. Aroma of fresh hops that is a little dank. Taste is hoppy, of course, but also slightly maltier than we were expecting with bread and biscuit notes. Hops are piney and tropical, maybe some passion fruit. Fantastic body and excellent mouthfeel. There's a resinous and oily mouthcoating that lingers in a very pleasant way. Finish is clean and refreshing with a subtle reminder of the fresh hop season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity