Silver Lake Saison
Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity