Silver Lake Saison
Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 59 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity