Silver Lake Saison
Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 47 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity