Silver Lake Saison
Pours a golden straw color, very light haze. Big, frothy white head. Long lasting head with lots of tiny carbonation bubbles in the beer. Aroma is slightly funky with some grain and yeast. Taste is similar, with both a fruity and spicy nature. Grassy and earthy hop flavors, and a bit of citrus. You can definitely detect the pilsner and wheat malts. Light bodied but not lacking in flavor. Mouthfeel is dry with lots of carbonation. Crisp and refreshing with a dry finish. Overall, a solid Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity