Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 21 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity