Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 38 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity