Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 7 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 54 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity