Part of the Cellar 3 Series, Silva Stout pours a dark brown color like used motor oil. The head is a dark tan with deep red highlights. After a while the red color goes away, but the tan head lasts for a while. The taste is very dark and robust. Flavors include dark malts, molasses, cigars, cherries and bourbon. There is only a slight caramel sweetness and quite a bit of alcohol burn. This is one that's meant to sip on and isn't for anyone who isn't a big fan of the imperial stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity