Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat
On the initial pour Sierra Nevada Wheat is not very transparent (a good sign with wheat beers). The flavor is crisp and light-bodied with some distinct wheat grain taste that is made more prevalent by the beer being unfiltered. Subtle fruit and a clean finish make it another enjoyable effort from our friends at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity