Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat
On the initial pour Sierra Nevada Wheat is not very transparent (a good sign with wheat beers). The flavor is crisp and light-bodied with some distinct wheat grain taste that is made more prevalent by the beer being unfiltered. Subtle fruit and a clean finish make it another enjoyable effort from our friends at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity