Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat
On the initial pour Sierra Nevada Wheat is not very transparent (a good sign with wheat beers). The flavor is crisp and light-bodied with some distinct wheat grain taste that is made more prevalent by the beer being unfiltered. Subtle fruit and a clean finish make it another enjoyable effort from our friends at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity