Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat
On the initial pour Sierra Nevada Wheat is not very transparent (a good sign with wheat beers). The flavor is crisp and light-bodied with some distinct wheat grain taste that is made more prevalent by the beer being unfiltered. Subtle fruit and a clean finish make it another enjoyable effort from our friends at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 27 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 48 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity