Sierra Nevada Unfiltered Wheat
On the initial pour Sierra Nevada Wheat is not very transparent (a good sign with wheat beers). The flavor is crisp and light-bodied with some distinct wheat grain taste that is made more prevalent by the beer being unfiltered. Subtle fruit and a clean finish make it another enjoyable effort from our friends at Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 37 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity