Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 43 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity