Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity