Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 11 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fiend Without a Face. 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Morning Star. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lights On. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity