Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 6 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 57 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity