Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity