Summerfest is smooth and mellow with a fruity, complex aroma, and a light, crisp taste. This beer is refreshing and great from beginning to end. Grassy and floral hops with a little spice to them. Lots of sweet, cracker notes, some honey, and overall taste is more of a pilsner. It manages to capture a little of the earthy quality that Sierra Nevada is known for but remains true to lager form. This is a perfect thirst quencher on a hot summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Juice Above the Clouds. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show